Here are the Whole Foods coupon matchups for the week of 12/14 to 12/25 for the DFW area. Remember prices can vary depending on store and region.
- Some stores allow you to stack (1) whole deal coupon & (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item.
- Buy a case and get a 10% discount.
- Bring your bags for .10 cents off your order per bag.
- Prices and deals will sometimes vary by store.
:: Fresh Produce ::
- Argentina Blueberries, 6 oz – $2.99
- Organic Fingerling Potatoes – $1.99/lb
- Comice Pears – $0.99/lb
:: Meat & Seafood ::
- USA Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – $4.99/lb
- 85% Lean Ground Beef – $3.49/lb
- Fresh Steelhead Fillets – $13.99/lb
- MSC-Certified Halibut Fillets – $19.99/lb
:: Deli ::
- Pineland Farms 2-Year Aged Cheddar – $7.99/lb
- Health Starts Here Twiced Baked Sweet Potato – $4.99/lb
:: Grocery Deals ::
Bulk Roasted & Salted In-Shell Pistachios – $5.99/lb
Martinelli’s Sparkling Ciders – $3.00
Earth Balance or So Delicious Non-Dairy Nogs – $2.00
Sha Sha Gingersnaps – $5.99
365 Everyday Value Ice Cream – $3.99
Pacific Foods Organic Broths – $2.50
$1/2 Pacific Natural Food or Organic Soup (Whole Foods)
Final Price: $2.00/each WYB 2
Guayaki Organic Energy Shots – $2.99