Here are the Whole Foods coupon matchups for the week of 11/30 to 12/7 for the DFW area. Remember prices can vary depending on store and region.
- Some stores allow you to stack (1) whole deal coupon & (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item.
- Buy a case and get a 10% discount.
- Bring your bags for .10 cents off your order per bag.
- Prices and deals will sometimes vary by store.
Buy 2 Refrigerated Deli Packed 24 oz Soups and Get All This FREE*!
- Earthbound Farms Power Meal Salad
- Whole Foods Market Bakehouse Mini Rustic Italian Loaf or Mini Country French Boule
:: Fresh Produce ::
- Organic Russet Potatoes – $0.99/lb
- Blackberries, 6 oz - $2.50
- Oragnic Green, Red, or Lacinato Bunched Kale – $1.99
:: Meat & Seafood ::
- Beef Chuck Roast – $4.49/lb
- Halibut Fillets – $19.99/lb
- Catfish Fillets – $8.99/lb
- Chicken Split Breasts – $2.99/lb
:: Deli ::
- Pineland Farms 2-Year Maine Cheddar – $7.99/lb
- Pork, Chicken or Vegetable Potstickers – $5.99
:: Grocery Deals ::
Annie’s Homegrown Organic Mac & Cheese – $1.67
$0.75/2 Annie’s Homegrown Item printable
Final Price: $1.30/each WYB 2
Wallaby Organic Down Under Style Yogurt – $0.80
Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soap Organic Pure Castile Bar Soaps – $2.99
Whole Foods Market Bakehouse Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – $2.99
Home Run Inn Deluxe Frozen Pizzas – $6.99
Cucina Antica Gourmet Pasta Sauces – $5.99
Ethnic Gourmet Globally Inspired Frozen Entrees – $3.00