Kroger Coupon Policies:
:: Official Kroger Coupon Policy ::
- Effective September 14th 2011, Southwest stores will no longer double/triple coupons. The only exception to this is of all Louisiana and Bryan-College Station stores.
- Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted.
- LCM or Competitor Coupons may not be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Coupon:
- If the sale is Buy-1-Get-1-Free, the customer use must purchase two items to meet the purchase requirement. The customer would receive one free from the Buy-1-Get-1-Free sale ad and receive the 2nd item Free from the Buy-1-Get-1-Free coupon.
General Coupon Policy:
- Coupons are redeemed for face value unless otherwise advertised at your local Kroger store
- Coupons must be presented at the time of transaction
- Coupons may only be redeemed for items, brands, and sizes specified by the verbiage requirements of the coupon
- We accept all valid current manufacturer coupons
- We accept valid, current online, internet and print-at-home coupons
- We accept all valid, current Catalina Manufacturer coupons and Kroger Catalina coupons
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
- One (1) manufacturer and One (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
- If a Manufacturer coupon exceeds the price of the item, the excess will be applied to the basket purchase. If excess is greater than amount due on the total order after the coupons are redeemed, the excess will be given in cash.
WIC or SNAP items in a WIC or SNAP transaction are ineligible for cash back or application to the basket purchase
- Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
- Expired coupons are not accepted.
- We do not accept competitor coupons (including competitor Catalina Coupons)
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
- Coupons may not be applied to items restricted by law. Coupons may not be applied to services such as but not limited to gift cards, money orders, utility payments, postage stamps, event tickets, lottery or phone cards.
- Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction
PRINT-AT-HOME (PAH) COUPONS:
- We only accept printable coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
- We do not accept “free product” printable coupons that have no purchase requirement.
- Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable but will be much less common than traditional value-off coupons.
- We do not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value without advance notice.
- Legitimate PAH coupons will not be for a high value relative to the cost of the item. For example, a $2.00 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5.00 or more, but a $2.00 off printable coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates.
- Legitimate PAH coupons are never copied, sold, or traded. Nearly all coupons are “non-transferable,” meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear to have been altered in any way.
PAH coupons can be checked for validity at: http://www.printcoupons.com
ONLINE COUPONS versus PAPER COUPONS:
- The online coupon will always take priority over the paper coupon. Stacking is not allowed.
- There is a limit of one electronic or paper manufacturer coupon per item.
- Digital coupon and manufacturer paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item.
- If a Customer has loaded an electronic coupon to their loyalty card, then the electronic coupon will apply before the manufacturer paper coupon.
- A digital coupon cannot be removed from a transaction once redeemed
- If the electronic coupon and manufacturer paper coupons are applicable to the same item, the system will give the discount based on the Electronic Coupon.
Kroger sales run Wednesday through Tuesday. The Weekly Ad Matchups on Clip This Not That are compiled using the Dallas, Texas area Kroger ad. Price may vary by location, so please check your local Kroger ad to make sure the prices on Clip This Not That match those at your local Kroger.