Looking for a great summer vacation deal? Check out this package at the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta in Mexico.
The executive chef at Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta divides his time among three onsite restaurants. Mornings are spent preparing locally inspired cuisine at Chulavista, which serves breakfast and lunch outdoors next to thatched-roof huts. La Hacienda offers traditional Mexican fare until midnight, and L’Isola Restaurant’s à la carte Italian specialties are served up each evening on a candlelit outdoor patio. Despite this busy schedule, the chef still finds time to lead the two-hour Mexican cooking class included with this Getaway. During the course, you’ll learn how to make authentic south-of-the-border dishes while picking up tips and tricks to use in your own kitchen.
What You Get:
- $399 for a five-night stay for two adults and two kids 12 or younger in a superior room
- One Mexican cooking class with the hotel chef
- Half off spa treatments
- Half off Vallarta Adventures tours and activities
- Kids 12 or younger eat free
Other Great Travel Deals from Groupon:
- $59 for One-Night Stay with Winery Pass and $20 Dining Credit at the Calistoga Inn Restaurant and Brewery in Napa Valley
- $369 for Two-Night Stay with Winery Tour and Spa Passes at the South Coast Winery Resort & Spa in Southern California
- Two-Night Stay with Choice of Massage, Cooking Class or Dinner at the Essex Resort and Spa in Vermont, from $399
- Five-Day, Four-Night Coffee and Culinary Experience for Two in Costa Rica, $1069
- $299 for Three-Night, Four-Day Trip with Tour of Barcelona & La Tomatina Festival