Ever wanted to find some good books to read about how to save money? Here are my top picks:
1. Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America’s Cheapest Family: Includes So Many Innovative Strategies You Won’t Have to Cut Coupons
2. Supershop like the Coupon Queen: How to Save 50% or More Every Time You Shop
3. The Coupon Mom’s Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half: The Strategic Shopping Method Proven to Slash Food and Drugstore Costs
4. Instant Bargains: 600+ Ways to Shrink Your Grocery Bills and Eat Well for Less
5. How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing
6. Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey: Save Big Money & Make the Grocery Aisle your Catwalk!
BONUS: Here is a super cute coupon organizer that would fit perfectly in any purse that sells for $12.99 and comes with FREE shipping!