Clip This Not That is here to help you get started on your saving mission! Clip This Not That is dedicated to helping you learn how to shop smarter, not harder and bring more of your money home.
You’ve heard from friends who claim to save hundreds of dollars each month by using coupons to get items cheap or free at the grocery stores. You’ve seen the news segments showing how a family of four eats on less than $100 each week (which is actually high in my opinion!) But how does someone start out on this journey? Where do you begin?
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions! Emailing me is the fastest way to get a response.
I suggest you start at the top of this list of articles and work your way down. Each article is set to open in a new window.
:: Couponing 101 ::
- Why Should I Coupon?
- Beginners Guide to Couponing
- 10 Simple Tips for Saving Big
- Setting a Grocery Budget
- Couponing Lingo & Abbreviations
- Finding Coupons – Coupons Are Everywhere!
- 2012 Coupon Insert Calendar
- How do I use the Coupon Database?
- Expired & Donating Coupons
Store Shopping Guides
- Aldi 101 Shopping Guide
- CVS 101 Shopping Guide – Coming Soon!
Store Coupon Policies
:: Extreme Couponing ::
:: Daily Deals ::
:: Eating Healthy ::
:: Earning & Managing Money ::
- Get cash for your unused gift cards!
- Understanding Survey Sites & Product Testing Sites
:: Earn Cash Back when you Shop Online ::
:: Going Green ::
:: Meal Planning ::
:: Series ::
Take Control of Your Life
- Conquer Clutter
- Conquer Clutter – Part 2
- Conquer the House
- Conquer Your Office & Computer
- Conquer Your Kitchen
- Conquer Your Time & Hobbies
Taking Care of You
- Little Things You Can Do to De-Stress
- Set Aside “Me Time”
- Managing Worry
- The Importance of Organization
- Healthy Tips for You